Imagi Sessions

• 62 posts
    August 5, 2019 12:22 PM MDT

Terry,

Dude. That one is seriously cool. I love it. I especially love the jewels in the lower right. So many creative ideas there. Are you an artist? I mean clearly you are but I was just wondering if you drew stuff or created images before. 

• August 5, 2019 8:56 PM MDT

Thanks Mary and Jason! I feel like it's potent too. That was made for digestive enhancement/gut healing.

It's been a fun place/thing to get creative with. I'm very grateful for the tool you've made here.

• 30 posts
    August 5, 2019 10:22 PM MDT

Honestly I don't consider myself an artist. I don't draw, paint, or make music, but I felt a little inspired creating this recent construct. smile

• 200 posts
    August 6, 2019 12:27 PM MDT

• 200 posts
    August 6, 2019 1:52 PM MDT

This post was edited by Shelly Merk at August 6, 2019 1:53 PM MDT
    • 45 posts
    August 6, 2019 1:53 PM MDT

Oh, now there's the Shell artist shining through.

• 200 posts
    August 6, 2019 1:55 PM MDT
    Shelly Merk said: To remove obstacles and restore vitality and prosperity to New Castle, Pa

• 200 posts
    August 6, 2019 2:00 PM MDT

Sorry for the double image.  I'll leave it since Jason posted comment after the 2nd session.  I just now saw the "quote" box and wanted to explain the city intent!

• 62 posts
    August 6, 2019 2:15 PM MDT

I love how you are doing something in service for the community. 

• 200 posts
    August 6, 2019 2:29 PM MDT

My world has officially been ROCKED!

• August 7, 2019 2:08 PM MDT

• 45 posts
    August 7, 2019 2:11 PM MDT

Did you feel her come through, Cheryl? Isis? Because she did. You have some cool design ideas going on there.

This post was edited by JD Aliix at August 7, 2019 2:12 PM MDT
    • 200 posts
    August 8, 2019 7:27 AM MDT

• August 8, 2019 5:18 PM MDT

Jason, Yes, I felt her (Isis). Feminine empowerment from the core

• 45 posts
    August 8, 2019 7:01 PM MDT

• 22 posts
    August 9, 2019 4:12 AM MDT

• August 9, 2019 6:23 AM MDT

• August 10, 2019 6:44 PM MDT

• August 10, 2019 6:46 PM MDT

Jason, LOVE that last one. It demands to be paid attention to

• 45 posts
    August 12, 2019 7:42 AM MDT

Cheryl, you mean this one?

• 200 posts
    August 14, 2019 6:50 AM MDT

Balance swimming pool water

• August 15, 2019 10:22 PM MDT

Yes, Jason! It really connects

• August 15, 2019 11:05 PM MDT

• 2 posts
    August 16, 2019 2:58 AM MDT

The main theme of my session dealt with manifestation.  I was very drawn to the simple steps that cause manifestation to become a realization.  They are --  energy + thought + action = manifestation.   The glyphs left  side holds what I wanted to manifest -- expanded vision, joy materialized creation.  The glyphs on right side conjures up various qualities I want to embody are balance courage.  The grey glyphs are for support and a solid foundation.  The overarching intention is to purify my body - and create unification with Goddess... I have come to realize a lot of my human problems would be dissolved if I were to allow it  to happen.

This is my first previous Imagi creation built with focus and in search of a specific outcome.  My previous Imagi creation was built based on how drawn I felt towards  various glyphs and backgrounds followed with a string of words in the intention area that conveyed a handful of desires I sought to manifest.  I would let the session run for 15 minutes and took a shower after all.  I maintained that ritual uninterrupted for 12 days.  And I received what was meant for me to receive.  (Will  post about it sooner)

The image above is 2 days old.  I do a 16 minute session by sitting in front of the screen and meditate.  Last night I did a session before going to bed.  An hour after my session I felt a wave of uneasiness and heaviness in my body.  There was something just awful -- intense sadness stuckness .  I gathered it was a form of purification since my command was after all  "purify body."r . Throughout the day the glyphs symbolizing  manifestation  and creation appear on my mental screen throughout  the day and thus prompting me to translate  energy into thought and into action and thus creation .  

Previously, I found myself shy about sharing a screenshot of my session.  I thought everyone's screenshot of their session look like aesthetic and visual achievements and so  in touch with a higher realm.  Mine on the other hand was literally kindergarten (which I flunked by the way).  Today I taught myself how to do a screenshot (I used snipet) and  got over the self judgement precluding me from sharing  my screenshot.  It's evident of the power of the session and Imagi.

• 200 posts
    August 16, 2019 7:01 AM MDT

Thanks for sharing, Theo!  You are doing just FINE!  I think there is a learning curve for all of us in using Imagi.  It took several sessions for me before something "clicked"!  

Keep us posted on your results.  I love to hear how Imagi manifests our intent!

BTW...the background you chose is one of my favorites.  I use it for a reverse aging set up.  I would love to see a similar background with a male figure!