The proof is in the pudding(Success Stories)

• October 4, 2019 12:49 PM MDT

Here's my story, and I'm sure there will be more down the road. Please share yours to if you have one.

For about 15 or more years, I've dealt with some digestive issues that were embarrassing and affecting so many aspects of my life. I won't go into the juicy details of the symptoms, but I'll tell you some of the changes I was making to try resolve this. First starting with removing energy drinks and soda when I was in my early 20's(now 40), to eventually making more drastic diet changes as problems got worse as I got older(fermenting food, low fodmap diet, gluten free, minimizing to cutting off alcohol, creams, pills, no caffeine, etc). While these things were some what helpful, I always felt like I was chasing something I could never catch up to.

So enter IMAGI, I got right to work on this issue. After a couple weeks maybe less, symptoms started to clear. More time/sessions, I'm now able to eat many foods I was afraid of eating without the re-occurring symptoms, and I've been able to let go of the crazy diet restrictions! Though I am still being cautious and taking things slow. I've created a maintenance schedule for this, as I feel it's deep rooted and perhaps I'll deal with for a while, who knows. But I've never gone this long and felt this good, and I'm not afraid of my food anymore! It's enough to make me emotional when I think about it. If you check my photo album, you'll see a few made just for this. I continue using them to program water, and will probably make more for this as I feel compelled to and as things in my body change.

I am so grateful that IMAGI has entered my life, as it's literally been a life changer for me.

• 4 posts
    October 4, 2019 7:22 PM MDT

I am so happy that its working out for you Cody. Having the problems you described must be so painful. I have a friend in Austria that has exactly the same issues, she could eat only chicken and rice and a little bit of fruits. Have you tried taking Enzymes and probiotics? 

• October 4, 2019 9:08 PM MDT

Thank you Victoria, I am too! I also feel the circumstances I've been given in relation to this issue, although not always the funnest at times, have also shed light on different ways of living that will continue to be beneficial to myself and my family. For that I'm very grateful. I wouldn't have ever got into fermenting foods, which is a great source of natural probiotics and enzymes. Water kefir was one of my favorites, but that was like having another pet, with a need all on it's own. It's made me feel greatly humbled by those who have maintained yeasts/bacteria/etc over the generations so they can pass these traditions and cultures down to their friends, family and neighbors. Imagi is a most welcome addition to making progress and steps forwards in healing my body.

• October 21, 2019 5:34 PM MDT

I'll say that Imagi is super powerful, and I, for one, am loving playing with it. Between it, the various 'tools' here that I'm working with, and the Alchemy I'm starting with, MAJOR toxic 'stuff' is coming up and out for me to send into the White Flames to purify. 

Also, my cussing is down to .01%! I definitely would suggest to any and all that have a potty-mouth to use the Cussword Cleansing tool. After just one session with it, my cussing was cut in more than half. After the third day of using it, I was totally feeling so way much freer than I'd done in many years. 

Every once in a while I'll still slip one or two out - usually when something 'happens' that leads me to feeling frustrated. When that happens, I put it to the White Flames. And I am seeing that using Imagi for *anything* seems to help with the cussing, and other toxic emotions/feelings that pop up. 

• October 24, 2019 2:51 PM MDT

Last week I did a Imagi session for an additional minimum of 500 dollars within 30 days.  I just opened an unexpected insurance refund check for 545.00.  I'm still laughing! Does this Imagi stuff work?  Oh Yeah...

Thank you!  Much gratitude here.  Will now do a session of thanks..

• 200 posts
    October 24, 2019 3:18 PM MDT
    Cheryl Farr said:

Last week I did a Imagi session for an additional minimum of 500 dollars within 30 days.  I just opened an unexpected insurance refund check for 545.00.  I'm still laughing! Does this Imagi stuff work?  Oh Yeah...

Thank you!  Much gratitude here.  Will now do a session of thanks..

That is crazeeeeee, Cheryl.  I love it!!!

• 62 posts
    October 24, 2019 7:10 PM MDT

Cheryl! That is awesome! WHAT? $545? Dang! 

So, I asked if you all could do me a session for increased physical movement, qi gong, yoga, energy and it's working in that department and not only that but it's working to help me in other areas that are related like time management, organizing, creating better habits in general, drastic reduction in internet/social media use ( yay more energy and time for OTHER creativity.) So I like that it's going deeper than what I asked for and also getting to the more root causes (energy drain.) 

• 62 posts
    November 5, 2019 3:12 PM MST

After almost 4 months now of regular IMAGI use, I am feeling majorly upgraded in all kinds of ways. I just feel good and I am definitely continuing to make choices that support that trajectory. Just wanted to share.