Okay, I'll be the first!

• October 13, 2019 8:22 PM MDT

Brilliant Greetings All! Marie here.

Really kool to be here. Slowly starting to read everything and play with Imagi.

M~

• 62 posts
    October 19, 2019 1:39 PM MDT

Hey Marie! Thanks for stepping forward. Anyone else? 

• October 19, 2019 3:29 PM MDT

No Worries, Mary! I'm also going to be cross-posting more over at SuperBeings in hopes of encouraging people there to come over here to play!

• 2 posts
    February 5, 2020 11:29 PM MST

I'm new to IMAGI,       What are some or your interpretations for Psychedelic glyph ?  When I auto program the glyphs it shows up frequently.  : )

• 200 posts
    February 6, 2020 5:16 PM MST
    Hello Tammie!  I love this glyph.
    Psychedelic experience is an expansion of consciousness.  There are many  levels/layers of this experience.  Achieved in numerous ways.  Foremost is through the use of expanding drugs like LSD or mushrooms.  But....I do believe Imagi can bring on a like phenomena of this state of being.  We manufacture a very small amount of DMT in the brain.  DMT being the spirit molecule or doorway to an expanded field of consciousness.  I believe Imagi can improve or increase the manufacturing of this natural occurring chemical.  Leading to moments of startling revelations or epiphany's.  
    I have personally used this glyph to increase or improve this state of being.   I can say...it works.  By paying attention (awareness) after a session with this glyph solicited or not....somethings always happens that allows me to see past the general way of seeing.  Bringing forward a more enlightened mode of understanding.
    I think it's super cool you get this one often..enjoy and pay attention!
    Here's a couple sessions I did to increase the natural occurring DMT.
    Tammie F said:

I'm new to IMAGI,       What are some or your interpretations for Psychedelic glyph ?  When I auto program the glyphs it shows up frequently.  : )

• 62 posts
    February 7, 2020 9:42 AM MST

I like to think of the psychedelic glyph as being a representation to the archetype of expansion of consciousness. I have always thought of it as representing a type of shamanic initiation/healing taking place. It is not necessarily strictly about hallucinations or anything typically connected to the traditional psychedelic substances (although maybe it could,) but I think it's more about what a psychedelic can do, which is to take you deeper into a different mode of consciousness. For example, imagine a different plane of being where reality is less dense and the field of possibility is more accessible. It could be a portal to other realms. I think it could be useful in many such situations and applications where leveling up and learning are needed.  It could be useful for letting go, or for training in lucid dreaming training, OBE or even just a shamanic breathing meditation. Ride the wave! 

This post was edited by Mary Betts at February 7, 2020 9:44 AM MST