Hello

• 1 posts
    September 21, 2021 4:43 PM MDT

I am new to this site and was looking for help because it looks pretty complicated for someone who has never done this before

• 1 posts
    September 30, 2021 10:25 AM MDT

I agree.  I see the pretty designs people are making and I watched the "how to" videos. But so far it hasn't worked for me. 

• 26 posts
    October 2, 2021 3:04 PM MDT

Hi Carmen and Suzanne, I'm sorry you're having trouble getting started here. Do you mind sharing your experience, and what you might not understand or what you're trying to accomplish? What have you tried, and have you taken time to read through the "How it works", "Tips and Tricks", "Programming water and objects", and "Potential Uses". Perhaps I can help provide some guidance.  

Just a quick note, pretty pictures aren't required, it's the intent, attention, and connection with the sigils/symbols that are important. You could select randomize and leave the sigils where they land, letting the universe guide what is needed in the moment or for that intent. I get a bit involved with my sessions, as it's also a creative and meditative outlet for me while at the same time providing a connection to my intentions. It doesn't need to be that way for everyone though.