Beginner Advice

• 1 posts
    May 26, 2022 10:22 AM MDT

Hey Jason, Just a few curiosities...

1. If I have the glyphs touching are they connected... or do I need to use the linkages? for that matter if they are not touching are they all still connected and working together. So that brings me to how do the linkages improve the purpose of the energizing. 

2 FYI my second creation was "I know technology" haha with the glyphs to support and the astrology for me... I hope it helps.

3. When will I be able to save my creations in your program so I can run the same one each day?

4. if I save them on my Mac in a desktop folder, how can I watch them again? and are they the same energy?

5. Once I create one, energize and save... how do I clear the. image and go to a fresh screen for a new creation?. so far I've just closed the app and opened it again. 

• 45 posts
    July 19, 2022 10:35 PM MDT

Hi, Deanna.

1. It doesn't matter if they're touching. Nothing matters, really, but making a design that is pleasing. That's the subconscious telling you what it likes in its language. The truth is, you don't have to make designs at all. You can just click the right side icons and do everything automatically and don't even move them around, but when time is spent making the designs, it can crank up the output.

3. I don't know. If we'd ever had time to get this going on social media and the like, and the money for that matter, we'd have been able to do some of those kinds of upgrades. As it is, you can just leave it open on a browser tab and return to it anytime you like. 

4. All you're saving is the image, and they can't be opened in the app. They can be opened with photos viewers, however.

5. Watch the videos. They're short and tell you all you need to know. They're under Imagi Application.

Have fun! I helped my kidneys hugely a few days ago with Imagi, using "cleanse and rejuvenate kidneys" as my intent. I've also used it to cleanse and rejuvenate all my internals before, and lymph, and some endocrine.