Testimonials, anecdotes, and results

• 22 posts
    July 11, 2019 9:08 PM MDT

Share your experiences and results using Imagi.

• 22 posts
    July 11, 2019 9:26 PM MDT

Absolutely noticing a substantial change in the quality and texture in water and drinks after using the app. Generally, smoother, silkier, and more flavorful. Notwithstanding the body just gobbles up the energy as though starving and finally getting some nourishment.

I am a pretty careful observer of the world around me. At least, I like to believe that's the case. Anyhow, I'm on the more artistic, philisophic archetypal path. So poverty and a sense of struggle to squeeze fruits of their juice is part of the game. The problem is, we, in our daily lives add to the drama. There is the life path, and then there is the added dross. You know, the general stubbornness and obstinate self-important behaviour, that self pitying mournful remorse associated with pioneering a new frontier and finding oneself alienated and misunderstood. Which is, admittedly, part of the path. But only to a degree.

The added webbing, the debris of such thinking can pile and impede. i'm talking about abundance. Self punishing makes for some quite beautiful scarring that adds to the work but also its easy to fall in love with self flagellation just for the self confirming pain. And so, using imagi, life has become easier, more graceful, and more abundant. Again, this is not about escaping the stimuli of the path, but also, not overly burdening the creativity with distration. Distraction has its place, it's apart of play, but can just as easily divert from joy. So, incidents of abundance and the clearing of paths, the clarification of one's sense of direction has been substantial for me and has led to marked results.

My dad is going through a medical condition. Long story short, I explained the ideas behind Imagi, how it works and how it fits in the grander scheme of things. He was at an impasse of sorts, the issues of his condition and the consequences upon his life pilng without any clear way out. So, I guided him through the app. Had him design it, choose the wording that made most sense to him, and of course, it related to his condition.

He chose an inordinately long "curing period" for the image which made sense to me, there was alot to clear, and with his aged self and hardened patterns of thought, it was necessary to be as gentle as possible. Well, as the timer counted down to the last few seconds, and this was late at night, his doctor called with options. He seemed to have more vigor and hope. And while the condition has not been cleared, not that that was the point or the aim, because it is his path, but that all the dross and stubborness that impedes him has been cleared away.

Hope is often times just a sense of momentum. and he has that now.

In general i've used this to increase my creativity and strengthen the connective tissues with higher self, to bring myself more in line with that meta patterned form of thinking and the results are striking. the skies are really the limit.

Also, it's just really satisfying creatively to play with it and alot of fun.

What are your experiences with Imagi? 

• 1 posts
    August 6, 2023 11:14 PM MDT

My Laptop is 2011 MacBook Pro 120GB SSD 6GB RAM... quite old now but still ticking along but a bit glitchy at times...

Today is 7 Aug 2023, I started using Imagi on my laptop since about 3 or 4 days, I've found my Laptop is running much better, smoother, like it's been upgraded lol!

My iPhone 6S is also running much better since these past few days.

I have not installed any new softwares or updates from Apple on either of them!

With Love,

Juups