Beginner troubleshooting

• 30 posts
    July 21, 2019 10:09 PM MDT

I'm wondering if I'm doing any of this correctly. I'm not too certain if I'm getting any noticeable results. Don't know if I'm charging water properly because as it is said, I have to hold it in my mind when I'm not good at visualizing anything because things are always clouded when eyes are closed. Or is it that I'm not doing enough water intake or trying too many different intents within a certain time frame? Or is it sigil configuration that isn't correct for the intent? Just wish I could do something simple with crystal clear results.

• 45 posts
    July 23, 2019 3:17 PM MDT
    Terry Jackson said:

I'm wondering if I'm doing any of this correctly. I'm not too certain if I'm getting any noticeable results. Don't know if I'm charging water properly because as it is said, I have to hold it in my mind when I'm not good at visualizing anything because things are always clouded when eyes are closed. Or is it that I'm not doing enough water intake or trying too many different intents within a certain time frame? Or is it sigil configuration that isn't correct for the intent? Just wish I could do something simple with crystal clear results.

There's no way to do this incorrectly. Let's start with this: You say you're not getting any results. What are you trying to do? 

This post was edited by JD Aliix at July 23, 2019 3:17 PM MDT
    • 30 posts
    July 24, 2019 7:08 AM MDT

It was suggested to me that I begin with a rounded, base intent along the lines of "joy, gratitude, and health". I suppose it is working to a degree but repeat, consistent is important. I need to be more patient I suppose and not require a metaphorical neon sign to reassure me.

As far as esoteric stuff, I made a third eye activation intent one time but didn't become repetitive with it. I do recall in that time frame an uncomfortable pressure in that area in conjunction with the MPS placed there. As I'm typing this the thought occurred that it opening fully and right away would be too much to handle. Baby steps, trust the process.