Imagi Q & A

• 45 posts
    August 16, 2019 8:38 PM MDT

Hi, Brigitte. Replies are below in your questions with >>.

I've been experimenting with the app. Very interesting creation and it definitely seems promising.
    I have a few questions:
    - How can I reuse an image I have created and saved to energize water or something else again? I don't see how to upload an existing image instead of recreating one.

>> You can't, although the images you create will always work for what you built them to do, even just opening in a photo viewer. We do plan to add that as a feature in future releases.

- Is it important to know the meaning of all the symbols I put in my image?

>> No, and you assign meaning to ALL symbols at all times throughout your life, anyway.

- Is the quality/intensity of the focus on the medium important while doing the prep and energizing?

>> No. A flicker of your mind to the medium as you hit Energize is all it takes. In fact, you can just say, "put it in the tub," or "put it in that water over there." And you don't even have to program anything. You can just program reality itself.

- How do we use all the letters on the top right of the canvas? I don't get anything when I click on them.

>> You type them in the Intent area, then hit enter, and they'll load into the Canvas.

The official release is next week, and I'll be doing a series of detailed videos covering the fuller range of Imagi, how to use it to the max, and its capabilities.

This post was edited by JD Aliix at August 16, 2019 8:40 PM MDT
    • 2 posts
    August 17, 2019 11:56 AM MDT

Hi there. I'm new posting here but just wanted to thank you Brigitte for asking these questions as they were along the lines of ones I've had too, and thank you to Jason for your responses. I'm enjoying playing with Imagi, though I really don't think I'm grasping the potential/capabilities of it. I think I need to be more consistent with a specific intent to really monitor the effect.

And lastly, thanks very much for the opportunity of using it! Very exciting!

Kim

• 3 posts
    August 17, 2019 12:52 PM MDT

Hi Jason

Thank You for this wonderful product I do get a sense of peace when I use it. Can we use in the ABS training to empty our minds? 

Is there a cost when it is release and how much?

Pertaining to the question on the letters above the top right side of the canvas when I type them in the intent nothing happens maybe it is my computer any advise? Also there are other buttons functions  that are freezing as well again I am not sure if it my 6 year old computer.

Thank You

glenda

PS; I also go be the nickname GQ which is the initials of my name so if you see it please know it is me.

• 45 posts
    August 17, 2019 1:15 PM MDT

Hi, Kim. Welcome aboard. If all you did consistently was to clear your fields of all thoughts and other energetic pollutants, you'd feel like an entirely different person within months, if not sooner. I'll be doing a video series here pretty soon to show more about how to use it and what it can do, plus we'll be doing calls and workshops.

• 45 posts
    August 17, 2019 1:18 PM MDT

Hi, Glenda. Are you hitting Enter after typing in the Intent field? I've been torn on how much the subscription should be. I just want it to be the universally perfect number, and for me it's always 9 or multiples of it, so it's probably going to be $18 a month. We're releasing next week and I still don't know. $18 a month for a reality modifying machine seems pretty danged reasonable to me. What do you guys think?

• 2 posts
    August 17, 2019 3:40 PM MDT

Thanks, Jason! 

• 3 posts
    August 17, 2019 4:03 PM MDT

Thank You Jason I think I will have to get me a new computer.

• 45 posts
    August 17, 2019 7:11 PM MDT
    Glenda Quashie said:

Thank You Jason I think I will have to get me a new computer.

Hitting Enter after typing in the intent field doesn't load the Alphaglyphs into the canvas?

• August 22, 2019 2:47 PM MDT

Thanks Jason for your responses! And Kim, you're very welcome!

Regarding the cost for this app when launched to a broader public, I would like to suggest $9 a month, which is similar to a music app. The reason is that for a lot of people, this is still considered a little weird and unproven, although beta users like us seem to be convinced that there is something very powerful and interesting in this app. Or, depending on your strategy (user growth or power users first), you may offer incentives and decrease the cost from $18 to $9 for instance for ambassadors or people who bring a certain number of new users, people who share useful experiences, etc. But your payment system must be able to handle that, which is not necessary the case. I usually don't mind paying $18/month but I've been funding my own company for the last 3 years and have not generated any revenue yet. I'm hoping Imagi can help me change that

Anyway, thank you again Jason for creating this app! I just saw some brownish chemtrails outside and did a program to inhibit the damage from those chemtrails. so I can continue to work on my deck. Question re. this: Do I need to program water to drink or just program the chemtrails themselves?

Thanks!

Brigitte

• 200 posts
    August 22, 2019 7:23 PM MDT

My thoughts on pricing.....

Maybe offer an introduction special.  Free or reduced for the first 30 days.  From my experience Imagi works very fast.  Folks will get a flavor right away!  I'm not sure how much I would pay in the end to have this always...but...$18 a month is a bargain and well below value!

Video's and workshops all good in the package.  How about seasoned coaches....volunteers willing to spend one on one time with the fresh participants?

I offer my time Free to help launch this most admirable project. 

This post was edited by Shelly Merk at August 22, 2019 7:28 PM MDT
    • 3 posts
    December 2, 2019 8:47 PM MST

What is "lire"? I can't find an english definition for this word.

• 200 posts
    December 3, 2019 3:40 AM MST
    Brian Van Buren said:

• 3 posts
    December 3, 2019 7:57 AM MST
    Thanks Shelly!
    Shelly Merk said:
    Brian Van Buren said:

• 200 posts
    December 5, 2019 5:54 PM MST

@Brian...You are most welcome.  Standard dictionaries do not seem to have this in their collection.  It took me a few times early on to find the meaning as well.  I was more than happy to help out!  I hope you are enjoying the gifts here!