Wellspring of Prosperity Sessions

• 62 posts
    November 8, 2019 11:12 PM MST

All I know is that when we tap into joy and beauty and flow then things like prosperity and opportunities for that prosperity start flowing to us.  I believe there is infinite abundance in the universe and therefore I say let's create some sessions in the spirit of prosperity and receptivity for those ready to receive. Maybe it's not just about $$$, maybe some people got their $$ money handled but want other types of wealth like a wealth of friends and an enriched life on all fronts. Wealth of health and love and FUN. Why not? This could be a fun little experiment.

• 26 posts
    November 10, 2019 11:46 AM MST

I'm totally into this, let's make it happen. Here's my imagi contribution to help start the flow to receive prosperity and opportunities for that prosperity. <3

• 200 posts
    November 10, 2019 5:20 PM MST

• 62 posts
    November 13, 2019 11:13 AM MST

I made this one and titled it Open and flow abundant financial prosperity streams intended for all IMAGI people who are needing some financial flow and I ran one that was for "generate and rewire folks for abundant financial prosperity feelings" which is how you align with that flow coming to you. 

• 50 posts
    November 14, 2019 8:38 PM MST

We are attuned to the frequency of love and abundance <3 

• 200 posts
    November 14, 2019 8:41 PM MST

WOW, Alisha.  WOW!

• 26 posts
    November 14, 2019 9:44 PM MST

Allow us all the programming needed to receive and be in the flow of financial abundance and prosperity!!

• 45 posts
    November 15, 2019 1:26 AM MST

PROSPERITY FOR ALL

This post was edited by JD Aliix at November 15, 2019 1:27 AM MST
    • 62 posts
    November 15, 2019 11:53 AM MST

There is a ton of power building here. Can yall feel it? Whew!

• November 17, 2019 11:54 PM MST

This one is "Embrace the vibration of abundance"

• 50 posts
    November 30, 2019 9:16 AM MST

For inner strength! Expectations surrounding the holidays will not break our stride. May we continue to resonate with the frequency of abundance, and Joy. Let abundance flow like the oceans tide, through us, and all around us.   

This post was edited by Alisha Kapisha at November 30, 2019 2:13 PM MST
    • 200 posts
    November 30, 2019 3:01 PM MST
    A few weeks ago my daughter lost her job.  Under what a appeared to be unfair circumstance.  It was a huge blow to this ex-heroin addict turned glowing, responsible young mother of a 16 month old.  We all felt fit to be tied and generally freaked out.  I started running sessions for her right away.  The intent always the same. That should she would land the best job for her to attain financial freedom.  Yesterday she was offered a position increasing her previous salary by $20-25 a year.  The kicker being...her new boss will be an old business associate.  He gave us a crib for free that resides on my second floor for that darling baby of ours!
    I turned her onto this post by Jason.  Pretty sure it helped a lot!  Thanks!  
    Jason Davis said:

PROSPERITY FOR ALL

This post was edited by Shelly Merk at November 30, 2019 3:14 PM MST
    • 50 posts
    December 1, 2019 10:06 PM MST

Thank you for sharing Shelly! It's a beautiful feeling when our manifestations unravel <3 

• 55 posts
    December 2, 2019 3:29 PM MST

I knew about this forum; for some reason I felt like I couldn't ask. The block was removed when I saw others asking, receiving, and prospering.  I was afraid of power. I am standing in my power and I am grateful for abundance and financial prosperity. 

• 50 posts
    January 10, 2020 1:00 PM MST

"When we allow the world to ripple into us with open arms, and then let it flow out of us with grace and generosity, in that moment we are a pure conduit, a channel, a medium for whatever we desire. And it is in that sweet act of giving AND receiving that we fulfill our purpose, our needs, our desires, and the universe’s intentions." David Ji

This post was edited by Alisha Kapisha at January 10, 2020 1:12 PM MST
    • 200 posts
    January 11, 2020 6:57 AM MST
    Hello Alisha! This is Rhi using Shelly's computer. We are hanging out just loving this marvelous Imagi piece. We are having an extremely epic moment experiencing this. Powerful mojo! Woo hoo! 
    Alisha Kapisha said:

"When we allow the world to ripple into us with open arms, and then let it flow out of us with grace and generosity, in that moment we are a pure conduit, a channel, a medium for whatever we desire. And it is in that sweet act of giving AND receiving that we fulfill our purpose, our needs, our desires, and the universe’s intentions." David Ji

• 50 posts
    January 11, 2020 9:38 AM MST

OMGEEE Yay!! I love that you two are hanging out experiencing the imagi mojo together<3 This one flowed out easy like a gift from the Cosmos for everyone to receive and enjoy, and i think it did the trick!! 

• 2 posts
    January 30, 2020 7:44 PM MST

They are beautiful creations.     Thank you!

• 50 posts
    April 10, 2020 9:04 AM MDT

Just spewing out my gratitude into the universe!!

• 55 posts
    April 11, 2020 12:46 PM MDT
    Alisha Kapisha said:

Just spewing out my gratitude into the universe!!

<3 Gratitude multiplied over and over ... it's beautiful ... I see dragonflies <3

• 2 posts
    February 4, 2021 8:26 PM MST
    Mary Betts said:

I made this one and titled it Open and flow abundant financial prosperity streams intended for all IMAGI people who are needing some financial flow and I ran one that was for "generate and rewire folks for abundant financial prosperity feelings" which is how you align with that flow coming to you. 

Hi, I’m nee here. This one looks nice. Do I print it and look at it, I’m still confused what am I suppose to do. Thank you!
    • 2 posts
    February 5, 2021 2:03 PM MST

Can I use one that i like to manifest abundance i have to create my own?

Beautiful. 

• January 15, 2023 1:52 PM MST

Wow all of these are so magnificent. I can definitely feel something unique powerful from each. I will be creating my own and sharing soon

• January 15, 2023 3:02 PM MST

Clarity, Release, and Inner Peace