COMMENTS, PRAISE, CRITICISM

• 45 posts
    June 19, 2019 2:02 PM MDT

Post here for any comments or praise or observations, on both the website and the Imagi Application.

IMPORTANT: iPads, tablets and smartphones don't really apply, since none of our code is optimized for those just yet.

This post was edited by JD Aliix at June 19, 2019 2:19 PM MDT
    • 1 posts
    June 20, 2019 2:03 AM MDT

Hallo, Jason!

From my computer - i can open the background choice, yet it`s not setting on the field. Field becoms completelly white.

The Glyphs opion : does not open to me at all.

The links are opening, but not setting.

The only way i can make my process of creation - by automatic choice. When i choose background, there is not return or back option, so if i miss my choice - i have to go one more round to get the background. The automatic glyphs are appearing on background pircure, on bunches, so i have to remove by hand one by one each of them. The new bunch comes with another click on buttom. And i can not see and understand the meaning of them, since there are none on automatic option. The links are appearing the seme way as glyphs. Every glyph and link i`m choosing is only by intuition.  
    The timer does not show the choosen min-sec time, when i set it, only when i say "ok", so the timer managing takes more than one action.
    Today - when i made my Imagi, set the intention and timer, energised it - the actual process froze. it started and after the few sec froze for all the time.
    and i can not save my Imagi - yesterday i saved the blank page (white), today appeared and error notification.
    i still had some feeling of the prcess anyway, i used my water bottle in fron of preocess.

• 22 posts
    June 20, 2019 2:32 PM MDT
    Hi Jason-
    The prep facility does not appear to be on timer . I feel there needs to be one as one can be certain when the prep is over ?
    Blessings
    • 22 posts
    June 20, 2019 2:37 PM MDT
    Dace,
    Regarding background setting i encountered the same issue on a few occasions .
    • 200 posts
    June 24, 2019 3:07 PM MDT

I find the light setting...in particular the tab pull downs to be very difficult to see.  I have to be sitting with it (laptop) and light behind to see them.  

• 22 posts
    July 28, 2019 9:55 AM MDT

Just to say i like the downsizing of the Glyphscool

Perfect

• 30 posts
    July 29, 2019 1:58 AM MDT

When it comes to the Imagi, I'm beginning to understand that I must start with bare basic intents and very much stick with them. I must be way out of any sync with Metaself because only a handful of intents have manifested (joy, gratitude) and only for short bursts. I believe the primal intent from this point out will be "contact". Real, intimate, undeniable contact with a self or guide between me and Metaself. I truly need to have a conversation with a guide and know I'm rising toward a higher path.

Lastly, my most recent construct was more a joke to help me through another aggressive purge. Though I didn't take it seriously, maybe it does hold some purpose...

• 62 posts
    July 29, 2019 2:59 PM MDT

I just wanted to say that Terry I am finding that setting up a foundation of simple basic states/intents that is cumulative is pretty powerful. If we are rewiring our brain/reality then that makes sense to me to make the changes I need to make would take some time to set up the new default setting of my experience. I have experienced some rapid evolutions too but I also know that some of those times they were things I was already working on for a while.

I have been doing sessions where instead of addressing the symptoms I want to eradicate I will make a session related to "balance and soothe the limbic system" since having that as an operating state is always going to "prepave" my situation where my body and brain and emotions are already in a good place. Most physical and emotional issues stem from being stuck in fight or flight anyway. So, if I can have a healthy brain then a ton of things I am working on are more likely to fall into place. 

• 30 posts
    August 2, 2019 2:23 PM MDT

I got around to finally beginning clearing work through Imagi. Its nothing huge to note but after the charging I felt it working immediately. After I had gone to bed I felt a very distinct feeling on my nose, as if something was straight up tickling it, a presence I couldn't explain. I recall someone being by my side while asleep in a dream apparently writing something on my back. Don't know what it was.

• 3 posts
    September 6, 2019 8:54 PM MDT

I noticed on glyphs today that it says "warning-gibbous" and "warning crescent" which I assume (please correct me if I'm wrong) were intended to be "waning gibbous" and "waning crescent".

• 45 posts
    September 10, 2019 2:08 PM MDT
    Brian Van Buren said:

I noticed on glyphs today that it says "warning-gibbous" and "warning crescent" which I assume (please correct me if I'm wrong) were intended to be "waning gibbous" and "waning crescent".

Good eye, Mate.

• 62 posts
    September 12, 2019 1:50 PM MDT

I got back from a trip in late June and my hibiscus was really sad and got sunburnt. I did some Imagi water to repair my plants from the neglect and for THRIVE and this is what the hibiscus flower looks like now. 

• 62 posts
    September 12, 2019 1:53 PM MDT

My palm plant had been doing pretty well but since I have given it IMAGI water it looks so lush and happy. It has kinda exploded with growth.

The ogone pyramid has helped keep it healthy since it's right next to the wireless router too.

• 4 posts
    October 3, 2019 4:24 AM MDT

Hi I'm new here and have played with the Imagi for several hours straight. Although there is a timer that we could set for the energizing process, but as it turns out it doesn't really work. Initially I thought it was because I had other softwares running in the background that caused the lag, so I closed all the background softwares, tabs and apps and tried again. A process I set to run for 13 seconds took 1 minute and 40 seconds to complete. Has anyone out there experienced the same?

Thank you for your help in advance.

• 45 posts
    October 3, 2019 1:09 PM MDT
    Victoria C said:

A process I set to run for 13 seconds took 1 minute and 40 seconds to complete. Has anyone out there experienced the same?

Hi, Victoria, and welcome!

If you're on a PC, let's try a cache-clearing reset by pressing Ctrl and F5 at the same time. If that doesn't work, please supply the following info:

General System Information: Mac or PC, RAM, processor, speed, display size

Thanks!

-- Jason

• October 17, 2019 9:05 PM MDT

Just thought I'd offer my thoughts so far on Imagi...

At first when we were testing it, I found it to be a cool "art" tool. I had one experience of it changing the flavor of the water and of feeling Isis' presence through one of the creations, but didn't really "get" the reality hacking aspect. I had dragged my feet when it came time to purchase the subscription because I didn't really feel like I was personally getting much from it. 

However, when the group event was going to begin, I got my subscription to see if cooperative "magick" would be more powerful.  Unfortunately, I was not able to get onto the call due to some kind of tech glitch. 

So, I decided to go through the tutorial videos once again and see if maybe there was something I might be missing in my understanding or practice. I was intrigued by the auto panel and decided to try using the app in that way.  The difference was night/day!  I have been spending several hours a day working with the auto feature, and find that the created image (imagi) has been more powerful than I could have ever thought. The Beings on the other end certainly know more about what I need than I do.  I'm using it to do distance healing sessions for people, for helping my son with anxiety, and for my own evolution. 

This is fantastic!  Thank you JD, for the sweat equity you've put into this gem!  I can hardly wait to grow with it and continue to discover more applications as I mature.

• 200 posts
    October 18, 2019 7:00 AM MDT

I started working with imagi around the first part of April this year.  At this time the rain was incredible.  Every day for a couple a months it would just pour!  It was so distressing due to a seriously plugged gutter/downspout.  I had a waterfall off the third floor gutter and a fountain coming up from the ground.  It took weeks for me to get anyone out here to help.  I finally got some plumbers that unclogged the underground situation.  I was hoping that would take care of what was going on topside.  But no luck.  I still had the waterfall top side.  While trying to find someone with a high lift to come.  I started running sessions to unclog it.  Several more weeks went by before I found the person that could and would do it.  Just 2 or 3 days before he was to come.  A giant gust of wind came in for just a few seconds...maybe a minute.  The skies then opened and it poured.  My gutter was running proper!

I must add....

I seemed to think the rain should unclog the gutter and that's how I was sorta doing the sessions.  In my duress I never considered "wind".  But that's what swooped whatever was up there out.  Imagi knows what to do for sure! 

• 1 posts
    November 30, 2019 2:04 AM MST

I enjoy playing with Imagi, especially with the auto-glyphs trying to make sense of the relations of the glyphs to my intent.
    One time, for a money flow intent, I received so called "dark" glyphs, including death, lilith, dark rectangle, you name it....anything "dark" on the board, it was all there....I freaked out a little, so I clicked the reset button. Although I thought it would be fun to tell my banker that my account is controlled by lilith and if he wants the loan paid he should go talk to her.....:-)

I also notice with auto glyphs that whatever my intent is, the psychodelic glyph comes up.....again, I have no idea what to make of it.....I know I should trust the board and just let it be there but have no idea what it is connected to, although there probably is some deep connection.