Glyphs

• 2 posts
    June 20, 2019 6:15 PM MDT

Hello Jason, I noticed that some of the glyphs do not have labels/names assigned to them like the rest.  Is it possible to name them as well? Also, when i used the automatic feature to introduce glyphs, the DNA strand showed up for me among others.  However, the chosen glyph portion does not seem to have the DNA strand as one of the options. Thanks, Christina

• 45 posts
    June 26, 2019 8:46 AM MDT
    Cheryl Farr said:

Do you think it would be possible to add something that allows us to utilize our own sigils as part of the design?

That was going to take some programming wizardry we can't yet afford, but it's on the bucket list of additions sometime down the line. Thanks for thinking of it, though.

• 45 posts
    June 26, 2019 1:17 PM MDT
    Cheryl Farr said:

Well, I placed a sigil over the center of the screen and it was beautiful to see the undulating effect come through it from the app. So that is one work-around that costs zero. 

You're so innovative!

• 22 posts
    July 1, 2019 8:03 AM MDT

laughing

• 22 posts
    July 6, 2019 3:57 PM MDT

a graphic "mirror function" option for the glyphs would be fantastic!

• 22 posts
    July 13, 2019 12:29 PM MDT

also, an oppacity setting on the glyps would be fun.

Most graphic programs have a  layer by layer opacity setting from what I've seen. 

I know it'd be a lot, but imagine the possibilities.

• 1 posts
    July 20, 2019 8:03 AM MDT

Hello Jason!  I was wondering if adding an appreciation, or gratitude glyph seems appropriate to you? 

• 22 posts
    July 24, 2019 5:34 PM MDT

if i haven't mentioned it already, an "undo" button would be great.

• 45 posts
    July 24, 2019 8:24 PM MDT

Yep, that's a good one and will be included in the next version.