Imagi Sessions

• 200 posts
    August 16, 2019 2:59 PM MDT

This one is for longevity of friendship.  I made a batch as a "thank you" for some friends to drink.  

• August 16, 2019 3:06 PM MDT

Shelly, very nice friendship display!

I am finding that some of the displays I energize into drinking water will actually change the flavor of the water. The Isis one I did was the most profound in taste.

• 2 posts
    August 16, 2019 6:43 PM MDT

my previous display included glyphs I was mostly drawn to.  I did about 7 sessions which I ran prior to taking a shower.  The water smelled fresh and velvet like in texture.  A few times I felt enveloped by an energy.

Very powerful healing happened at the level of perception for me.  The first time I used Imagi was after a somewhat negative phone conversation with my mother.  She was conveying to me how she wouldn't leave any money to her nephew because he's a cardiologist where has me she'd force to leave me inheritance money because I'd not amounted to much a life.  I remember being in need of a shower and felt bad but couldn't understand why.

While in the shower, it was as if someone had whispered to me "why you're feeling bad about your mother's silly comment.  You're a doctor from the future."   That made me smile and I felt energy sprinkled on my crown chakra.

• August 17, 2019 5:16 PM MDT

I love the auto glyphs button, it's like auto painters palette sometimes. If I feel there's need for more after 1 press of the button I might roll the dice and push it again, or go feel it out for myself.  I appreciate the shares here too no matter the skill level. I used to immerse myself in photoshop for hours on end in the past, but it's been a long time since I felt creative in that way. So I'm grateful for this creative outlet that's been missing in my world for a bit and the added bonus of hacking reality.

-Communication upgrade

• 200 posts
    August 20, 2019 11:27 AM MDT

Looking down into Imagi session water with XWave alchemy!

• 62 posts
    August 20, 2019 9:56 PM MDT

Shelly,

That reminds me of star gazing. Like the bubbles are the star clusters. Micro macro cosmic.

• 200 posts
    August 21, 2019 6:01 AM MDT

I let Imagi choose what was needed to lower the cyanuric acid in my pool to an ideal range.  Brilliant!

• 22 posts
    August 21, 2019 7:52 AM MDT

• August 21, 2019 4:25 PM MDT

• 200 posts
    August 22, 2019 7:54 AM MDT

• 200 posts
    August 22, 2019 7:39 PM MDT

After every session...something clicks...I can do it better...the potential staggers me.  Limitless!  I am the only roadblock!

• August 23, 2019 12:18 PM MDT

Very nice results! Congrats and thank you for sharing!

Brigitte

• 200 posts
    August 23, 2019 1:34 PM MDT

• August 23, 2019 5:05 PM MDT

• 200 posts
    August 25, 2019 2:13 PM MDT

• 30 posts
    August 26, 2019 1:56 AM MDT

I made this for the sake of balancing my brain chemistry. Figured that would help curb any craving for unhealthy habits like smoking. I find this fascinating since it was auto generated and Metaself churned out this specific background and sigils. Its like a story is being told here that is unfolding in my mind. Imbalance caused by astral issues linked to Virgo and Leo? Mind boggling stuff.

Made this quick, auto generated construct as well for the sake of cleansing and regenerating/repairing lungs. This seems also directly tied to my smoking habit I've been working on. Once again, scary accurate and still unfolding. Mercury and a planet to accompany. Fear tied to the breath, Virgo involved again somehow. I found that the way I arranged this was similar to a battery or current diagram, beginning and ending with the cube and some sort of burden being the center of all this.

I'm compelled to make a different construct for each specific intent. I felt at first that making one every time a new intent popped into my head was time consuming but on the other hand, not every construct needs to be a magnum opus.

• 30 posts
    August 26, 2019 6:23 AM MDT

Created this one for heart health. This past month I've noticed an increased heart rate at random intervals and its gotten really intense. Need all the help one can get. From what I've seen (I only added a few things myself) , maybe it has something to do with the moon on top of increasing frequencies. Lots of information coming in all at once! smile

• 200 posts
    August 27, 2019 4:11 PM MDT

Oh my!  imagi.love............whew!

This post was edited by Shelly Merk at August 27, 2019 4:13 PM MDT
    • 200 posts
    August 27, 2019 4:30 PM MDT

This application/program is so outstanding.  One does not even need to dive that deep to get results.  But...if fully engaged, oh man.....................................!!!

• 30 posts
    August 29, 2019 12:40 AM MDT

Not every angle is perfect and I'm not entirely sure the intent behind it but, I believe transformation on a causal level describes it best. I really dig the ones I spend a couple hours on. I'll say it again. Though it seems like I'm simply moving shapes/images around to form a picture, on another level I'm creating cosmic wonders.

• 200 posts
    August 29, 2019 11:34 AM MDT

Very spectacular, Terry!  I love it!

• 62 posts
    August 30, 2019 4:22 PM MDT

You all are freaking KILLING IT. Just building amazing stuff. Love the mandala effect. You got a knack for this. Shelly I love the ISIS. Gawd it reminds me of that temple in Second Life we always visit. 

• 200 posts
    August 31, 2019 7:50 AM MDT

• 30 posts
    September 1, 2019 3:58 AM MDT

• September 1, 2019 11:40 AM MDT

Terry, wow man!  Bad ass

This post was edited by Deleted Member at September 1, 2019 11:58 AM MDT