• 200 posts
    October 19, 2019 7:04 AM MDT

• 7 posts
    October 19, 2019 10:53 AM MDT

• 200 posts
    October 20, 2019 6:07 AM MDT

• October 20, 2019 2:09 PM MDT

• October 20, 2019 3:34 PM MDT

This is to help 'Me' clear the way to be able to move to Las Vegas. It is my intent to work with this Imagi for a few days, to help me stay focused on this path I've chosen. The situation I'm allowing myself to be in is old and tired. I've surrounded myself with a ton of limiting energy, and I'm desirous to leave it. I've finally learnt the lessons from my beloved Friend, and we've both agreed it's time for me to move on to another experience.

This has been 9 years in the making, with LOTS of vacillation betwixt LV and several other places. I've come to realize that that vacillation was due to the fragmentation of Self into the 'selves' concurrent in the multiverses/dimensions that exist within our 3 density earth experiment. That is to say, a bit more less complexly, I could 'see' other 'selves' living in a given geographical area, and 'I' would think that was where, perhaps, 'I' should be living. And because 'their' love of where 'they' are living, 'I' would feel that desire, thinking that it was 'my' want/desire. 

Only thing of it was, this 'I' needs to focus on what 'it' wants/desires. And 'I' couldn't possibly know that. At least, not without the help of Metaself. 

This is what the getting clear and empty, and surrendering was for: to help 'me' dissolve, gradually, the partitions that separate 'Me' into all the various 'me's', if you will. 

I have a LONG, LONG way to go, and that's totally kool cool. At this point in things, the fact that 'I'm' on that road is muy importante laughing

• 200 posts
    October 20, 2019 3:58 PM MDT

For love and appreciation to imagi.  Thank you for opening the door!  I relish the cosmic creativity of this manifestation engine!  WHEW!!!

• October 20, 2019 4:01 PM MDT

Wow! Really Awesome-Sauce, Shelly! laughing

• 7 posts
    October 20, 2019 4:11 PM MDT

Yasssss that is AWESOME Shelly!! 

• 200 posts
    October 20, 2019 4:12 PM MDT
    Marie Kaiser-Schmerse said:

This is to help 'Me' clear the way to be able to move to Las Vegas. It is my intent to work with this Imagi for a few days, to help me stay focused on this path I've chosen. The situation I'm allowing myself to be in is old and tired. I've surrounded myself with a ton of limiting energy, and I'm desirous to leave it. I've finally learnt the lessons from my beloved Friend, and we've both agreed it's time for me to move on to another experience.

Beautiful, Marie!

Imagi knows what to do.  Start packing!

• 200 posts
    October 22, 2019 4:41 PM MDT

imagi has taken over what needs to be presented on a public domain.  Intent for self healing now secondary.  

This post was edited by Shelly Merk at October 22, 2019 4:53 PM MDT
    • 45 posts
    October 22, 2019 6:30 PM MDT

All these are so cool and powerful. Thanks, All, for bringing this magic into the world!

• October 22, 2019 7:17 PM MDT

Clear my Fields to make a Choice

• 200 posts
    October 23, 2019 7:49 AM MDT

• 200 posts
    October 24, 2019 5:30 AM MDT

• 200 posts
    October 24, 2019 7:36 AM MDT

• 200 posts
    October 24, 2019 2:49 PM MDT

Imagi is so versatile.   The combinations and feelings each creation emits are just mind blowing.  About the time I think I can't come up with anything new...wham!

A new idea pops in or I discover by accident something that looks super cool.  

I've started building sessions on black or white background.  When it's done I try on various backgrounds.  It's incredible how "that one" fits perfectly for the design.  

My creativity has been sparked to new heights.  In the near future (this winter) I hope to use this format to lay out design(s) to put on canvas.  Very, very exciting and helpful for the whole painting process.  

I was feeling like a forum hog today.  Posting my sessions like crazy!  Haha!  But...plenty of space here for everyone.  Please share!  There is so much to experience from you!

• 62 posts
    October 24, 2019 7:17 PM MDT

I know! I love it. It's absolutely crazy how much joy everyone's sessions bring me. Shelly yours are so creative and innovative. They rock my world!  They would be amazing paintings and people would probably love to hang them on their wall. Maybe it could become an income stream? 

I recall reading about an artist who was going to work with black paint cause that's all she had to work with and suddenly she had an insight that "limitation" became actually really freeing and exciting and she felt like she had so many things she could do with it. 

I think we will add more sigils and backgrounds to freshen the painter's pallet as it were as we go along. 

<3

• 200 posts
    October 25, 2019 7:09 AM MDT

• 50 posts
    October 25, 2019 11:10 AM MDT

Agreed! The possibilities really do seem to be endless. And who knows, you might randomly end up with a Christmas tree vibe imagi near the end of October such as this one! 

• 50 posts
    October 25, 2019 11:26 AM MDT

• 200 posts
    October 25, 2019 1:39 PM MDT

The christmas tree is hysterical (in a good way), Alisha.  I see angels!  The second one you posted is most auspicious.  The giant lunar node looks spectacular!  

• 200 posts
    October 26, 2019 5:05 AM MDT

No real intent here.  I was remembering our trips to the White Fountain Temple.  

This post was edited by Shelly Merk at October 26, 2019 6:37 AM MDT
    • 200 posts
    October 26, 2019 12:25 PM MDT

For good vibes!

This post was edited by Shelly Merk at October 26, 2019 2:26 PM MDT
    • 200 posts
    October 27, 2019 7:14 AM MDT