Imagi Sessions

• 45 posts
    November 1, 2019 1:36 PM MDT
    Glenda Quashie said:

I love all the beautiful  creations but it  would be nice to know what the intent is.

Nameste

Hi, Glenda. Often, there are no intents, which can be a really powerful way to use Imagi.

• 26 posts
    November 1, 2019 8:17 PM MDT

Many of mine don't have intents. It's fun and easier sometimes to just go with the imagi flow. But this one does have one. It's an enhancement on one i'd been doing sessions on lately. 

Cleanse toxic habits and thoughts. 

• 55 posts
    November 1, 2019 8:30 PM MDT

I have a weekend long intensive for my grad program classes this weekend... this is for "focused, fun, transformative intensive this weekend" 

• 30 posts
    November 2, 2019 2:41 AM MDT

Peace in a chaotic mind. I need help.

• 50 posts
    November 2, 2019 12:14 PM MDT

For Terry. 

• 200 posts
    November 2, 2019 1:50 PM MDT

• 62 posts
    November 2, 2019 4:25 PM MDT

For Terry: Centered Calm Clear Joy and Love

• 62 posts
    November 2, 2019 4:50 PM MDT

• 200 posts
    November 4, 2019 3:41 PM MST

• 30 posts
    November 4, 2019 8:58 PM MST

Thanks for the support guys. Shelly is a machine! You could make playing cards with this kind of frequency. smile

• 200 posts
    November 5, 2019 4:28 PM MST
    Terry Jackson said:

Thanks for the support guys. Shelly is a machine! You could make playing cards with this kind of frequency. smile

Haha...I am a machine!  An Imagi board game would be super cool!  I don't know how you set that up?  But the creations from everyone could certainly lend for a most interesting journey type game.

Anyway...this ones for you, doll.  Sorry for the delay.  

For Terry.

• 26 posts
    November 5, 2019 8:32 PM MST

Chakra cleanse and balancing. This one started out as something quick and simple with all the chakras linked and imagi auto-glhyphs where they "glyphed" themselves, and returned inspired to modify it into this for another session. 

• 200 posts
    November 6, 2019 7:11 AM MST

LOVE balls for the world!

• 62 posts
    November 6, 2019 9:08 AM MST
    Cody Mitchell said:

Chakra cleanse and balancing. This one started out as something quick and simple with all the chakras linked and imagi auto-glhyphs where they "glyphed" themselves, and returned inspired to modify it into this for another session. 

So this one reminds me of a session I was trying to create a while back. I was going for a tree of life structure and I think you achieved that only in a horizontal version? Love it. 

• 62 posts
    November 6, 2019 9:10 AM MST
    Shelly Merk said:

LOVE balls for the world!

Yes! Totally loving the love pearl spheres.

• 26 posts
    November 6, 2019 10:24 AM MST
    Mary Betts said:
    Cody Mitchell said:

So this one reminds me of a session I was trying to create a while back. I was going for a tree of life structure and I think you achieved that only in a horizontal version? Love it. 

Yeah you're spot on!  I think one of the ways to make it work without shrinking all the glyphs is to make it horizontal. This was sort of the imagery in my head as was making it. Though I know it looks much different, but it FEELS like it.  It's all the chakras just spread out, interlinked, but all still in order.  The relationship glyph was the odd one out for me, but imagi prescribed it, so I just went it it.  It ended up filling some space at the end like it was meant to be there.

This post was edited by Cody Mitchell at November 6, 2019 10:26 AM MST
    • 200 posts
    November 6, 2019 1:10 PM MST

• 50 posts
    November 6, 2019 2:05 PM MST

• 200 posts
    November 6, 2019 2:49 PM MST

Okay...

There is something absolutely amazing happening here.  To try and define IT!  Limits IT!  

We are so blessed (called upon) to be HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 200 posts
    November 6, 2019 3:03 PM MST
    Alisha Kapisha said:

This one took me over the edge to a (elementary) understanding of Imagi.   

OH BOY!

• 200 posts
    November 6, 2019 3:26 PM MST
    Cody Mitchell said:

The constructural depth of this and others by Cody work for me on a deeper subtle body level.  It's all happening NOW!

• 200 posts
    November 6, 2019 4:01 PM MST
    Marie Kaiser-Schmerse said:

It Is Done!

LOOK at this one by Marie!  Each person that shares/adds to the collective.  Raises us ALL!  Mind blown!!!!

• 200 posts
    November 6, 2019 4:10 PM MST
    Deleted Member said:

And who did this?  Just beautiful!

• 200 posts
    November 6, 2019 4:23 PM MST
    street poet said:
    Jason Davis said:

That's lovely.

• 50 posts
    November 6, 2019 9:08 PM MST
    Shelly Merk said: Shelly! You are such a Gem <3 I wanted to re-visit this one, because i absolutely love the way it makes me feel. Calm Peaceful, balanced, and strong!!