Imagi Sessions

• 200 posts
    December 15, 2019 4:06 PM MST

@Cody....Hahahaha!  And for dessert we are having chocolate with some to take home!

• 55 posts
    December 15, 2019 4:06 PM MST

First, I would rock an Imagi hoodie for sure. Second, thanks for the loving support, as stated on the home page - I feel it. This is my last final paper of the semester that I'm working on currently and will complete tonight. Even when this is done, there is more school work to do, and then the school work becomes life work. As for writing and turning this paper in, I wanted to share the second Imagi I made today. The first had to do with healing in preparation to write. Shelly, I love how you put the letters in the shapes. This Imagi is for the paper completion:

• 200 posts
    December 15, 2019 4:08 PM MST
    I love you Rhi Rhi....this is great!
    Rhiannon Rieger said:

First, I would rock an Imagi hoodie for sure. Second, thanks for the loving support, as stated on the home page - I feel it. This is my last final paper of the semester that I'm working on currently and will complete tonight. Even when this is done, there is more school work to do, and then the school work becomes life work. As for writing and turning this paper in, I wanted to share the second Imagi I made today. The first had to do with healing in preparation to write. Shelly, I love how you put the letters in the shapes. This Imagi is for the paper completion:

• 200 posts
    December 15, 2019 4:33 PM MST

Back to my thoughts on dinner ware....

I actually think I have a remote contact for a CEO/CFO or owner dude locally here that has a china factory.  A few years ago I was thinking of sacred art dishes and stuff.  He/or the factory came into my radar at that time.  I might have to bust a move (when the time is right) and see can they special design for me.  It would probably be super expensive....but...well...I ran the session to manifest this.  With Imagi all things are possible.

Note...New Castle, Pa used to be one of the biggest manufactures of china and restuarant ware in the USA.  Shenango China was most famous back in the day.  This company designed and made china for the White House.  I spot Shenango china in almost every movie with a diner or restaurant scene.  The frequency lingers after all these years.   TIME.....such an interesting thing!

Maybe sacred geometry china/dinner ware is just the ticket to bring this town back to it's former glory!  How cool would that be?

This post was edited by Shelly Merk at December 18, 2019 2:08 PM MST
    • 200 posts
    December 18, 2019 2:09 PM MST

• 50 posts
    December 19, 2019 6:23 AM MST

Immune System Boost <3 

• 26 posts
    December 19, 2019 10:47 AM MST
    Shelly Merk said:

Super dope! 

• 30 posts
    December 19, 2019 9:31 PM MST
    Shelly Merk said:

This one speaks to me Shelly. Lots of layers.

• 55 posts
    December 20, 2019 9:37 AM MST
    @Shelly
    Well that would be a whole new level of cool <3
    Shelly Merk said:

Back to my thoughts on dinner ware....

I actually think I have a remote contact for a CEO/CFO or owner dude locally here that has a china factory.  A few years ago I was thinking of sacred art dishes and stuff.  He/or the factory came into my radar at that time.  I might have to bust a move (when the time is right) and see can they special design for me.  It would probably be super expensive....but...well...I ran the session to manifest this.  With Imagi all things are possible.

Note...New Castle, Pa used to be one of the biggest manufactures of china and restuarant ware in the USA.  Shenango China was most famous back in the day.  This company designed and made china for the White House.  I spot Shenango china in almost every movie with a diner or restaurant scene.  The frequency lingers after all these years.   TIME.....such an interesting thing!

Maybe sacred geometry china/dinner ware is just the ticket to bring this town back to it's former glory!  How cool would that be?

• 200 posts
    December 20, 2019 1:35 PM MST

• 50 posts
    December 20, 2019 3:01 PM MST

• 200 posts
    December 21, 2019 4:48 AM MST

• 26 posts
    December 22, 2019 2:18 PM MST
    Alisha Kapisha said:

Dragonflies! I love this.

• 50 posts
    December 22, 2019 4:45 PM MST

Thanks Babe! Shelly inspires me with her winged creatures, so i thought i would give it a go. 

• 50 posts
    December 22, 2019 5:09 PM MST

Intention: Motivation to achieve daily fitness goals. Strengthen my core! 

• 200 posts
    December 23, 2019 5:30 AM MST

I'm not sure what this is about but HAD to do it in preparation of my morning swim.  The color and lighting growing the power of Imagi.  Don't forget the music!  

Note...just finished the swim.  The last song that auto played was "Earth" by Nu.  It was pretty profound!

This post was edited by Shelly Merk at December 23, 2019 6:52 AM MST
    • 50 posts
    December 23, 2019 9:03 AM MST

So cool Shelly! 

• 50 posts
    December 23, 2019 9:15 AM MST

• 200 posts
    December 23, 2019 3:17 PM MST
    Great intent and one I can use as well!  Thank you!
    Alisha Kapisha said:

Intention: Motivation to achieve daily fitness goals. Strengthen my core! 

• 200 posts
    December 23, 2019 3:28 PM MST

I went through the numbers 0-9.  This is what I got (letter with corresponding glyph)  This key would be useful to put your numbers in order if desired.  

0=A

1=B

2=C

3=D

4=F

5=K

6=Q

7=O

8=X

9=S

This post was edited by Shelly Merk at December 23, 2019 3:32 PM MST
    • 200 posts