Imagi Sessions

• 62 posts
    January 21, 2020 3:10 PM MST
    Hey can you expand on that? Just curious what you mean. "making the shadow LARGE increases the potential power of our divinations." 
    Shelly Merk said:

I've been working with my shadow for a number of years.  Suddenly the expansion of such has taken on a more lucrative or profound sustenance.  It sounds weird and a bit crazy...but...making the shadow LARGE increases the potential power of our divinations.  I don't know what else to say about that.

• 55 posts
    January 21, 2020 3:56 PM MST

Hey friends, I haven't posted in awhile and I just made this Imagi with the intention of "Love." For some reason I couldn't get the letter glyphs after I hit enter, but it's all good.  I'm about to start the first homework of the semester and I did an auto Imagi. I chose the background before Imagi chose the gyphs. Spot on even when I'm not quite sure what I'm asking but I just have a feeling and went with it.

• 55 posts
    January 21, 2020 4:00 PM MST

A few weekends ago I had the pleasure of spending time with Shelly. I used to live at her house. This is my old room, and this is the window where Saul looks out, as Shelly posted a few weeks ago. When I woke up up here, I looked out another window in this room and saw the clouds in the shape of how I had placed "mental clarity" glyphs in my Curiosity Imagi for 2020. Very cool.  I also had a great time having an epic moment with Shelly when we were just loving @Alisha Kapisha's post in the prosperity forum.   <3

• 200 posts
    January 22, 2020 4:25 AM MST
    Hi Mary!
    The day I took this picture I was doing a Imagi swim session.  I turned on the blue light and was swimming around for awhile with the session in my minds eye.  It was all good and felt very powerful.  By accident I took notice of my shadow on the wall.  I stood up and the shadow expanded.  There was this moment of shocked "OH" and a knowing the bandwidth (?) or strength of Imagi just increased.   It's possible the only thing that changed was my perception.  But that in itself is something. Ha Ha!  I've since been experimenting by pairing Imagi sessions with expanded shadows.  For me there is a tactile difference.  Does that make sense?
    Mary Betts said:
    Hey can you expand on that? Just curious what you mean. "making the shadow LARGE increases the potential power of our divinations." 
    Shelly Merk said:

I've been working with my shadow for a number of years.  Suddenly the expansion of such has taken on a more lucrative or profound sustenance.  It sounds weird and a bit crazy...but...making the shadow LARGE increases the potential power of our divinations.  I don't know what else to say about that.

This post was edited by Shelly Merk at January 22, 2020 4:31 AM MST
    • 26 posts
    January 23, 2020 9:54 AM MST

• 200 posts
    January 24, 2020 8:38 AM MST

• 26 posts
    January 27, 2020 9:46 AM MST

• 200 posts
    January 31, 2020 6:04 AM MST

• 200 posts
    February 1, 2020 8:15 AM MST

• 200 posts
    February 2, 2020 6:07 PM MST

For my Imagi swim this morning.  I decided to boil it down to the crux of this 3d experience and whats bothering me.  Basically it's fear of death or more over...the process leading up to death.  Fear and all it's attachments.  Everything else is moot in the face of fear.  It is all just systems/programs and projection of the root cause...FEAR!

I assembled the Imagi session to run during the swim.  I chose lighting to best mirror this application.  This is what I got.  I need more lights...hahha!

• 200 posts
    February 4, 2020 7:12 AM MST

• 50 posts
    February 4, 2020 11:05 AM MST

• 30 posts
    February 7, 2020 4:14 AM MST

• 200 posts
    February 9, 2020 5:31 AM MST

• 200 posts
    February 9, 2020 8:44 AM MST

I've felt for along time I have a blockage.  This inability to release something that needs to go.  I inquired with the Dictionary Oracle this morning by randomly opening the book and jabbing my finger on a word without looking.  The information flowed nicely.  The words psych, clove hitch, hyperbolic, escolar, optical and attaint given.   I processed the feeling and meaning of this profound reading.  It seems rather than a blockage it is more like a knot or lock.  With the information given I made this Imagi to help.

• 200 posts
    February 15, 2020 6:58 AM MST

Pool session

• 55 posts
    February 15, 2020 6:20 PM MST

Marvelous.

• 50 posts
    February 17, 2020 12:02 PM MST

• 55 posts
    February 20, 2020 7:15 PM MST

• 55 posts
    March 4, 2020 6:36 PM MST

Auto background, auto glyphs, auto linkages... just as they are <3

• 200 posts
    March 16, 2020 3:18 PM MDT

Back story on the art piece shown below.

Jason had given me a call asking if I was in close enough proximity to Washington D.C to pop over and pick something up for him.  I readily agreed as the timing was right and the drive reasonable.  Upon my agreement for this unusual request a strange shift occurred in my persona.  It felt as if someone had stepped into my body and was now in full charge.  Quickly it became clear the errand for Jason was just the ruse to get me to go to D.C. and while there visit the Washington Monument.  On February 19th I drove to D.C and back with a quick trip over to the monument.  It was mostly uneventful with the exception of a chip in my windshield (3rd time) and a strange paranormal wind that arose as I walked around the Obelisk.  The next day 2/20/20 I did an Imagi session in relation to the Obelisk.  The next 3 days bringing forward some interesting events in relation to this monolith.  Those were posted to the main page of Imagi (in real time) but vanished off the page one by one in subsequent weeks.  Anyway....this art came about because of this chain of events.

The art...

A day or 2 after the trip described.  I came across an unfinished piece of work.  It was a large white board with a very small pink obelisk in the center.  I posted this find and Mary and Nathan commented on it in regard to the rose quartz crystal.  I understood it was time to do something with this.  My search for inspiration led me to a collection of vintage LIFE magazines.  For the second time I came across photographs (in the magazine) of developing life in the womb.  I knew an Obelisk was needed and these pictures had to comprise IT.  I set to work.

I was close to completion of this stunning and powerful work when some friends stopped by.  "Rachel" took a look and we tried to determine the weird green ball things at the bottom left and right.  The article did not identify what they were but seemed to be in relation to growing a carrot.  The next day Rachel sent me a picture of the Coronavirus under the microscope.  It looked like these green spike things.  "Ryan" took a look as well.  His first response was about the scene in the movie "2001 A Space Odyssey-The Dawn of Man" which exactly described the feeling of this piece for me.  I have never seen the movie.

Sooooo....

The photographs used in this collage were taken somewhere between 1955 and 1965.  These were some of (if not the) first photographs ever taken inside the womb.  The artist is the Swedish photographer Lennart Nilsson.  It was (is) a historic an extraordinary photographic achievement.  I thank him for his work!  

There is much more to this story...but I cannot tell it.

• 55 posts
    March 19, 2020 7:57 PM MDT

My goodness, Shelly.  <3 

I'm just over here staring at this: 

• 200 posts
    March 20, 2020 8:37 AM MDT

• 62 posts
    March 21, 2020 12:24 PM MDT

It's like the rebirth of a new United States? 

• 200 posts
    March 21, 2020 3:20 PM MDT
    Mary Betts said:

It's like the rebirth of a new United States? 

Thanks for the question mark, Mary.  I can now elaborate.  

Considering Jason was the catalyst spawning a chain of events to help bring this art into the world.  I would say given the current state of affairs this visual piece encompasses the globe.  There is a major upgrade afoot to all living beings and the planet itself at work.  My hope is it assists a balanced Harvest and those in charge.

It is Alchemy infused.