Imagi Sessions

• 200 posts
    November 14, 2019 7:38 PM MST
    Jason Davis said:

This one is so...sacred. It flows some WAY high stuff. Thanks, Rhiannon.

I love it too, Rhi!  Just beautiful like YOU!

• 62 posts
    November 14, 2019 8:03 PM MST
    Rhiannon Rieger said:

This Imagi was created as an idea for a final project for grad school was born. Well, actually its been in the works since 2012, maybe longer. Ever seen the movie Slum Dog Millionaire? Anyway, this idea is something that would be for the community of those entering my profession in the area I'm local to, as a way for them to not feel isolated, and to give a greater understanding and attend to the unheard voices in the context of those we serve. 

WOW Rhiannon! That sounds amazing. And beautiful work here.

• 62 posts
    November 15, 2019 6:29 PM MST

• 200 posts
    November 16, 2019 4:55 AM MST

This post was edited by Shelly Merk at November 16, 2019 4:58 AM MST
    • 200 posts
    November 16, 2019 7:42 AM MST

Open clear/cleanse air channels.

Tip:  I duplicated and layered the source codes to make them more BOLD.

• 200 posts
    November 18, 2019 5:32 AM MST

I got a lot going on here, whew!   This one is to bring prosperity and balance to the city of New Castle that is struggling.

• 50 posts
    November 18, 2019 9:52 AM MST

Confidence Boost for work meeting! Let my thoughts and words connect, and my ideas convey, in an articulate way. 

• 55 posts
    November 18, 2019 3:46 PM MST
    Shelly Merk said:

I got a lot going on here, whew!   This one is to bring prosperity and balance to the city of New Castle that is struggling.

...Shelly, this is magnificent. Lifting up your motion for the city of New Castle. <3

• 55 posts
    November 18, 2019 3:47 PM MST
    Alisha Kapisha said:

Confidence Boost for work meeting! Let my thoughts and words connect, and my ideas convey, in an articulate way. 

...Alisha, articulate is the word! Hope you had a great meeting. Confidence ... boom!

• 55 posts
    November 18, 2019 3:50 PM MST

Today, my dad received an Electrical Cardioversion for atrial fibrilation. Basically this means his heart was out of rhythm, and the shock of the cardioversion gets him back in rhythm. I did this imagi this morning before I headed to work and he was at the hospital for the procedure. He has had it before and it went well. I got a text message from him late morning that said, "I got rhythm, who could ask for anything more!" <3

• 50 posts
    November 18, 2019 5:22 PM MST

@Rhiannon! Yay For reals. Who could ask for anything more? So happy for your family <3 

@Shelly - Love your prayer for New Castle <3

• 55 posts
    November 18, 2019 7:24 PM MST
    Shelly Merk said:

Shelly, I just imagined this flying over New Castle, parked above your place and then moving around (to music)... not sure of it's entire path, but I can see it.  Lifting up New Castle again!!! "Your love is lifting me, higher and higher" <3

• 200 posts
    November 19, 2019 4:38 AM MST
    Rhiannon Rieger said:
    Shelly Merk said:

Shelly, I just imagined this flying over New Castle, parked above your place and then moving around (to music)... not sure of it's entire path, but I can see it.  Lifting up New Castle again!!! "Your love is lifting me, higher and higher" <3

Haha!  If anyone can give it wings and music....It's YOU!  Thanks!

• 200 posts
    November 19, 2019 8:11 AM MST

I made this one for myself and Archers everywhere.  Ran the session to "Shawn Phillips'...Song for Sagittarians".  Super cool!

• 200 posts
    November 20, 2019 2:30 PM MST

• 26 posts
    November 20, 2019 9:57 PM MST

• 200 posts
    November 21, 2019 6:49 AM MST

This one is crazy complex.  I had no personal intent while building it.  After awhile I realized the intelligence behind Imagi was directing the session.  Every time I thought it was done.  I would hear in my head...NOT YET!   Haha!

I call it "Behind the Screen".  I'm shaking intensely right now!  

This post was edited by Shelly Merk at November 21, 2019 7:49 AM MST
    • 62 posts
    November 21, 2019 8:30 AM MST

Potent Magick!

• 200 posts
    November 21, 2019 3:18 PM MST

Clear media influence.

• 200 posts
    November 21, 2019 3:39 PM MST

I'm in a position of having more time than most right now.  While the circumstance isn't the most favorable.  The timing IS in regard to my ability to do this work.  I know you guys are out there watching and running your own sessions.  Please post them!  They inspire and help us all!!!  They really do!  

PLEASE POST YOUR SESSIONS!  We need YOUR GENIUS! 

• 200 posts
    November 21, 2019 3:54 PM MST
    Alisha Kapisha said:

I just LOVE this one.  The color choice and layout super powerful.  I look at it often!

• 55 posts
    November 21, 2019 4:03 PM MST

@ Cody, what a new way to imagine the Celtic knots! Love this

• 55 posts
    November 21, 2019 4:10 PM MST

This Imagi was created last evening as a way to center after receiving a response to a message. Early this morning I had a visit in a dream from a friend who passed, who has been there to help guide me over the years in dreams. Of course, there's more to this story, as there always is, but that's the Imagi is for all who speak love - all. And my Imagimyd arrived this evening and its just stellar and divine!

• 55 posts
    November 21, 2019 4:11 PM MST

Balance hormones.   Manifesting understanding/awareness of body cycles.

• 200 posts
    November 21, 2019 4:16 PM MST
    Rhiannon Rieger said:

This Imagi was created last evening as a way to center after receiving a response to a message. Early this morning I had a visit in a dream from a friend who passed, who has been there to help guide me over the years in dreams. Of course, there's more to this story, as there always is, but that's the Imagi is for all who speak love - all. And my Imagimyd arrived this evening and its just stellar and divine!

OH BOY!  My heart exploded!