Imagi Sessions

• October 27, 2019 1:01 PM MDT

Bring to Imagi Those Meant to Come to Imagi!

• 200 posts
    October 28, 2019 11:53 AM MDT

• 200 posts
    October 28, 2019 3:17 PM MDT

No intention...exploring depth and making fun art!  I'm hooked!!!!

• 200 posts
    October 29, 2019 5:47 AM MDT

Release fear of death

• 45 posts
    October 29, 2019 10:43 AM MDT
    Shelly Merk said:

How did you get the blue auras around the central design parts? I don't even know how you guys are doing a lot of what you're doing, and I designed all of the graphics!

• 50 posts
    October 29, 2019 11:06 AM MDT

Right?? The one with the Blue Auras is my FAVORITE!! Inquiring minds need to know..

• 200 posts
    October 29, 2019 2:04 PM MDT
    Alisha Kapisha said:

Right?? The one with the Blue Auras is my FAVORITE!! Inquiring minds need to know..

Hey you guys!  I just kept reducing Metatron's cube. Large to small.  Stack 'em up.  Simple!

This post was edited by Shelly Merk at October 29, 2019 2:06 PM MDT
  • October 29, 2019 2:37 PM MDT

Reality Hacking indeed!

• 50 posts
    October 29, 2019 2:45 PM MDT

• October 29, 2019 3:49 PM MDT

It Is Done!

• 55 posts
    October 29, 2019 3:58 PM MDT
    Alisha Kapisha said:

I love this - I could see this as wallpaper.  Or a gate to a pool that leads to another dimension!

• 62 posts
    October 29, 2019 8:57 PM MDT
    Alisha Kapisha said:

It's so cool to see the progression of everyone when we first started ( still pretty creative and cool) and now! WHOA. I love the psychedelicness of this one.

• 62 posts
    October 29, 2019 8:57 PM MDT
    Marie Kaiser-Schmerse said:

It Is Done!

This one just plain feels good. Satisfying.

• 50 posts
    October 30, 2019 3:27 PM MDT

• 200 posts
    October 30, 2019 5:05 PM MDT

• 200 posts
    October 30, 2019 5:38 PM MDT

I can honestly say.  The more (sessions) I make. The better I feel.  The better I feel.  The more I want to make!  Haha!

Often there is no intent.  Imagi just kind of enters the creative mind and says "Make this"!  The intent or purpose coming through during the build.  Sometimes the final product is vague.  Like the session posted above.  The theme is "Time".  Could be something like "Busting the illusion of time".  I don't really know.  I ran it for 2:34.   Time will tell!  Hahahahahaha!

• 45 posts
    October 30, 2019 5:46 PM MDT
    Shelly Merk said:

I can honestly say.  The more (sessions) I make. The better I feel.  The better I feel.  The more I want to make!  Haha!

Often there is no intent.  Imagi just kind of enters the creative mind and says "Make this"!  The intent or purpose coming through during the build.  Sometimes the final product is vague.  Like the session posted above.  The theme is "Time".  Could be something like "Busting the illusion of time".  I don't really know.  I ran it for 2:34.   Time will tell!  Hahahahahaha!

I've also been feeling better and better. I had some health issues there for a bit. Still do, but they're fading. I think if you let Imagi do it's thing, and you just keep doing sessions, it will do what needs to be done, with or without a conscious intent. Having said that, however, I'm still doing 20-30 sessions a week with intent on specific organs and other stuff. It's been a while since I've felt this solid and clean...literally years.

• October 30, 2019 7:25 PM MDT
    Shelly Merk said:

I've been getting that impression as well, regards Imagi taking over. 

I'm going to paraphrase something Jason said regards mastery, and I'm going to do so badly, so bear with me...

It had to do with how Masters aren't the source of any power, or of anything that they demonstrate. They're just so clear and empty that MetaSelf can work *through* them. And I feel rather like this is what is happening with those of us being 'inspired' by Imagi. That as we get more clear, and more empty, Imagi will be able to have a clearer, cleaner vessel to work through.

And hands down, some of the most potent, most profound stuff has occurred when I listen to Imagi and just create what I'm guided to. 

Now, another thing has occurred to me: that Imagi is a tool that MetaSelf has birthed via Jason, to help train us up on mastery in hacking reality. It's helping us to get our egos out of it.

• 200 posts
    October 31, 2019 8:33 AM MDT

Spin out fear

• 200 posts
    October 31, 2019 12:39 PM MDT

• 26 posts
    October 31, 2019 10:28 PM MDT

• 200 posts
    November 1, 2019 6:54 AM MDT

• 50 posts
    November 1, 2019 8:51 AM MDT

• 3 posts
    November 1, 2019 11:05 AM MDT

I love all the beautiful  creations but it  would be nice to know what the intent is.

Nameste

• 50 posts
    November 1, 2019 11:41 AM MDT

With the one i posted this morning, i was just going with the flow. I cleared for about 3 minutes and did auto background & Glyphs. I was so happy with what imagi gave! I kept everything, and only added a few additional glyphs. Usually when i put a specific intention you will see the letter symbols (with mine anyways). To me this one feels like i was breaking through barriers and becoming more dimensional, which is something that has been on my mind lately <3