Imagi Sessions

• 200 posts
    December 6, 2019 8:13 AM MST

I made this for someone that is suffering (and myself).  I hit the run session button and thought "that should do it"!  Instantly there was this high pitched BUZZ!  It felt like it filled my whole being and the room I stood in.  The timer is up but I still have the buzz at a lower volume.  Wow!

• 55 posts
    December 6, 2019 5:41 PM MST

The circles belong to the Field of Play, Carolyn Kenny ... I was trying to visualize them 

• 200 posts
    December 7, 2019 4:20 AM MST

• 200 posts
    December 7, 2019 7:04 AM MST

• 30 posts
    December 10, 2019 11:09 AM MST

• 200 posts
    December 10, 2019 1:32 PM MST

This is part of a project I'm working on for my city.  The inspirational design came from an earlier session Alisha had done.  So..I appreciate the shared creativity and thank her immensely!  

• 62 posts
    December 10, 2019 4:01 PM MST
    This one makes me really calm. I love it.
    Terry Jackson said:

• 50 posts
    December 10, 2019 4:12 PM MST
    Shelly Merk said:

This is part of a project I'm working on for my city.  The inspirational design came from an earlier session Alisha had done.  So..I appreciate the shared creativity and thank her immensely!  

I absolutely love it Shelly! 

• 55 posts
    December 10, 2019 5:14 PM MST

Shelly Merk said:

...Shelly I saw a water tower bumper sticker on a car the other day and thought of you and the city. It was a cartoon bumper sticker, very friendly. 

• 200 posts
    December 11, 2019 12:53 PM MST
    Ahhh...the water tower!  Those were some good days of working with the source codes!
    Rhiannon Rieger said:

Shelly Merk said:

...Shelly I saw a water tower bumper sticker on a car the other day and thought of you and the city. It was a cartoon bumper sticker, very friendly. 

This post was edited by Shelly Merk at December 13, 2019 2:47 PM MST
    • 200 posts
    December 11, 2019 1:11 PM MST

This is my first attempt to bring the magic of Imagi to another art form.  I had intended to draw or paint directly on the photograph I took.  There were complications (haha) and ended up doing a collage type piece.  I feel confident Alex Grey, Jason Davis and the graphic novelists art printed or used will not mind.  This piece is solely for personal magical use...not monetary gain or resale.  As it turned out each artists ability/contribution was/is needed to generate the power needed to express my intent.  I thank them!

Note...the Workmans Printing building has been raised since the taking of this picture.

Alex Greys figure is saying...."I feel a spell has been cast...a deception.  By a familiar magic signature..."

This post was edited by Shelly Merk at December 11, 2019 1:15 PM MST
    • 50 posts
    December 12, 2019 2:16 PM MST

• 50 posts
    December 12, 2019 4:31 PM MST

• 26 posts
    December 12, 2019 4:45 PM MST

Sending healing and love far and wide. Something for everyone/everything. As the waves of imagi ripple by, I imagine it going farther and farther in my mind eye.

• 200 posts
    December 13, 2019 2:29 PM MST
    Thanks Cody...I accept!
    I'm finding and feeling the meshing of our work here.  That chocolate post you made landed in the church parking lot next me.  Right on top of some imagi art I was envisioning.  The layers stacking up!  No need to peel the onion anymore.  We are making the onion!  It's getting BIG!
    Cody Mitchell said:

Sending healing and love far and wide. Something for everyone/everything. As the waves of imagi ripple by, I imagine it going farther and farther in my mind eye.

• 50 posts
    December 13, 2019 5:19 PM MST

Universal Love <3 

• 200 posts
    December 14, 2019 3:33 AM MST

WOW!!  You all are setting the bar of ingenuity and creativity pretty high!  These sessions are all just amazing.  

• 62 posts
    December 14, 2019 10:55 AM MST

Astounding examples of absolutely bonkers creativity. 

• 62 posts
    December 14, 2019 10:55 AM MST

Astounding examples of absolutely bonkers creativity. 

• 62 posts
    December 14, 2019 10:56 AM MST
    This is wow. Again can we put this on hoodies? These need to be on posters! 
    Cody Mitchell said:

• 62 posts
    December 14, 2019 10:57 AM MST
    i feel a ton of power coming through these. I think these are changing reality as we know it. 
    Alisha Kapisha said:

• 200 posts
    December 15, 2019 4:17 AM MST

Imagi + pool= wow!

This post was edited by Shelly Merk at December 15, 2019 7:20 AM MST
    • 26 posts
    December 15, 2019 8:30 AM MST
    Mary Betts said:

I couldn't agree more. I'd wear this stuff every day. Hoodies, hats, and shirts would be so awesome. 

• 200 posts
    December 15, 2019 3:23 PM MST
    Oh yeah!  We would be the coolest kids on the block with Imagi wear!
    I would love a set of dishes...plates, bowls, platters and such with this sacred art!  I've been giving some thought on how to accomplish this.
    What a dinner party that would be!  Whew!!!!!
    Cody Mitchell said:
    Mary Betts said:

I couldn't agree more. I'd wear this stuff every day. Hoodies, hats, and shirts would be so awesome. 

This post was edited by Shelly Merk at December 15, 2019 4:00 PM MST
    • 26 posts
    December 15, 2019 4:03 PM MST
    Shelly Merk said:
    Oh yeah!  We would be the coolest kids on the block with Imagi wear!
    I would love a set of dishes...plates, bowls, platters and such with this sacred art!  I've been giving some thought on how to accomplish this.
    What a dinner party that would be!  Whew!!!!!

via GIPHY